We will retrofit any airplane with this new technology.
Current price for this engine alone is $120,000.00
Check out this youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTNoBlW7d1c
Lycoming iE2 Series Engine
The flagship of Lycoming’s innovation, the iE2 engine couples the reliability you’ve come to expect from Lycoming with state-of-the-art aviation technologies to provide a superior, simplified, and thoroughly enjoyable flying experience. iE2’s key differentiators include –
• Similar to modern automobiles, iE2’s single button ignition will start dependably whether the engine is hot or cold
• Mixture and propeller controls are now managed electronically with single lever engine controls
• Whether in takeoff, climb, or cruise, fuel leaning is automatic and optimized, resulting in better fuel efficiency
• iE2 engine data recording provides mechanics with added insight into engine performance allowing for more accurate and efficient maintenance
• Advanced computer logic allows key engine parameters to have double and even triple redundancy without the weight and cost of extra sensors.
• The iE2 is capable of burning multiple fuel types
With state-of-the-art electronics and sensors making it compatible to operate in any environment, it is no wonder that the iE2 has been chosen to power Northrop Grumman’s optionally-manned Firebird. The TEO-540-EXP iE2, is also available in the all carbon, pressurized Lancair Evolution. The iE2 is “system ready” for a range of fuels, giving owners of the Evolution a forward path in today’s uncertain fuel environment.
Please call or email if you would like to discuss this new and exciting technology.